Roger (R.J.) Hudson has been practicing law in Iowa for over 2 decades. After graduating from Drake University, R.J. spent 15 years at Hudson Mallaney, P.C., practicing as a trial lawyer for Iowa Domestic Relation and Iowa Divorce Law, Iowa Personal Injury Law, and Iowa Criminal Defense Law.
In June of 2010, R.J. founded R.J. Hudson Law Firm P.C., where he continues unmatched legal service for his clients.
- Admitted to the Bar of the State of Iowa, 1993
- Juris Doctor With Honors, Drake University, 1993
- Bachelors of Science, The University of Iowa, 1993
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Polk County Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Polk County Bar Association Family Law Committee
- Barrister, C. Edwin Moore Inn Of Court, American Inns of Court
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Iowa Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)